Mission Statement

Connecting women in all stages of life in authentic experiences of friendship, service to others and spiritual growth in Christ.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Secret Location of Triennial XIV Revealed!

TRIENNIAL XIV WILL BE HELD IN...............................................................................................




SAN DIEGO!!!


As you all know, San Diego is much closer to Colorado than Washington DC.  It will be easier and cheaper to fly or drive there.  So I am revising my estimated cost (the cost I gave you in my day 4 blog posting) to get to Triennial XIV! You can easily get to the next Triennial for less than $1000!  That means saving around $25 per month for the next three years will be more than adequate to cover your conference, hotel (if you share a room), and flight! Cheryl and I are taking roommate requests now! You will be richly blessed for your faithfulness to invest in attending a conference like this! I hope that a dream is planted in your hearts and that you will be moved, no compelled, to come to San Diego with us! It is a trip of vitality, of healing, of calling out in you what you may be. You belong with us in San Diego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment