Mission Statement

Connecting women in all stages of life in authentic experiences of friendship, service to others and spiritual growth in Christ.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer Study Introduction

I am going to try something new this summer.  I always feel like it's hard for me to jump into a study and stay consistent.  Maybe if I make the commmittment to blog about it that will give me some added accountability.  So I'm going to embark on this journey!  I'm hoping that you will join in with me and would love to see people comment on what they are learning.  You can click on the link at the bottom of each post to comment.

I probably won't post everyday but I hope to post once a week or so to put in my thoughts about what I'm learning each day. 

If you would like to join me here's what you need to do.  Go to the Good Morning Girls website: http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/.  This has a video introduction to the study.  It will also have a link for you to download a reading plan and journal pages.  You'll want to bookmark this page!!

Finally - You need to go to this page: http://womenlivingwell.org/free-proverbs-31-ebook/ to subscribe to the ebook for the study.  Each morning you will receive an email with the message for the day.  All you need to do is enter your email address and click subscribe.

Hope you will join in!!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait - I'm glad I can join you from North Carolina! Karen Groot

    ReplyDelete