Mission Statement

Connecting women in all stages of life in authentic experiences of friendship, service to others and spiritual growth in Christ.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Keeping Connected

I love having a blog that keeps us connected to each other.  In a larger church it can be difficult to feel like you know or are known by others.  I would like to try something new!  I know there are several women in our church who have or are a part of a business.  There are other women who are trying to get a writing career off the ground.  There are others that are involved in other areas of ministry in the church that may want to get the word out about an event pertaining to women (i.e. new Bible Studies, etc.). I would love for this to be a place where we can get the word out about those things!  I'm going to label them as Keeping Connected so they will appear in a group heading on the left side of the blog.  I would also like to add websites to our website list on the left.  Or add blogs to our blog list of other women who blog in the church.  Please let me know if anything comes to mind!  Email me at kringenberg@gmail.com!

~Kinsey~

No comments:

Post a Comment