Get To Know Griselda
Describe your family:
Most of you already know that I am a mother of 3 beautiful boys; Angel 20 yrs old, Estephan 17 yrs, and Kai 6. Michael and I have been married for 8 years and life is good…Praise the Lord!!!
How long have you been attending ACC?
My family and I have been at ACC for 11/2 yrs
What are your passions?
My passion is first God and then my family. Having the blessing to stay home with my children has been my greatest joy.
Name one way God has given you your heart's desire?
Coming from verbal abuse and feeling unloved as a little girl, I knew there was a God but I never understood His love for me until I opened up myself to Him. There on that first day I stepped into a non-denominational church in California and during worship as my eyes were closed and full of tears, I saw Jesus holding me in His arms like a father holds his child pressed upon His chest. That day He gave put a huge desire in my heart to seek Him more. I want to know more of His love and grace He has for me.
When did you become a Christian?
August - 2004
What is your favorite coffee drink?
Do not have one
What do you like to do in your free time?
Workout - kickboxing
Describe your dream vacation.
Anywhere as long as my family is with me.
What was one of the last things that made you belly laugh?
While I was in California, Michael’s step-mom and I were grocery shopping and I was pushing the cart. In the middle of the isle was a “wet floor” orange cone. I thought it was going to be heavy and I kicked it so hard that it flew fast across the isle and almost hit someone. We laughed so hard that I thought I was going to pee my pants.
Who do you admire?
If I had to choose someone, it would be my husband Michael. You all might not know this but my husband is 9 yrs younger than me and never been married before me. He took on such a huge responsibility marrying me and my two older boys. He has been such a blessing in our lives. Even though he is young he has always been such a responsible individual. I don’t think I could have taken someone else’s family as easy as he accepted mine.
Griselda ~ Thanks so much for letting us get to know you better!
No comments:
Post a Comment