Hi Ladies! Don't forget about the Craft Night tomorrow! See the left column for details!
Get to Know Linda!
My husband and I will celebrate our 35th anniversary this year. We have two adult children: Ashley & Ryan and a wonderful daughter-in-law, Lauren and great son-in-law, Jeremy
What are your passions?
My passion is to spend time with family and friends. I enjoy watching many sporting events and enjoy playing tennis, racquetball, hiking, biking, skiing and snowshoeing.
When do you become a Christian?
I grew up going to church and learning about the love of God since I was little, but really drew closer to God when I went to college.
Where is your favorite place that you have traveled?
I love to travel but don't really have a favorite place. Each place has it's own unique characteristics that have captured my interest. Some places that stand out are Bermuda, Stockholm, London and some of the Caribbean Islands.
What are your hobbies?
I enjoy reading and making cards in my spare time.
How long have you been attending Arvada Covenant and are you involved (or would like to be involved) in any ministries?
I've attended ACC for about 14 years and have been involved in Youth Ministry as well as Women Ministries (currently)
Name one way God has given you your heart's desire.
My kids (never take that for granted)!
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I'm a native and love Colorado. If I moved anywhere else, it would be to a more temperate climate year round.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Grow up??
When was the last time you laughed and why?
I laughed at my cat last night because the things they get themselves into are soooo funny. Let's just say that she was somewhere that she was not supposed to be.
Thanks for sharing with us, Linda!!

No comments:
Post a Comment