What Women Had to Say About Spring Retreat:
"One great benefit from our retreat is that I met and got better acquainted with some of the gals at my table during the retreat. Well, about a week later I ran into one of them, when I was shopping at Target, and since we had made that connection at the retreat we enjoyed a nice conversation together where we both commented on such a great event that was fun and meaningful. So, I made a new friend! Not to mention that I'm the new owner of a beautiful Prada purse from the purse exchange!"
"I was convicted by her (Carey Scott) comment that 'living life with God's people is hard and community is messy, but worth it.'"
"I enjoyed the fellowship of other women, either in a new friendship or one that had already been established. Staying overnight definitely allowed more time to connect."
"I have been far away for too long. This weekend I feel that God called me back to Him. Please pray as I continue my journey back to Him."
"I have been dealing with a broken relationship with my youngest daughter, so I was encouraged to mend that relationship and we are now in the process of rebuilding"
"It was nice getting away with women of all different ages for the weekend. The speaker was interesting/funny and kept your attention with her real life situations that women can relate to. It was nice not worrying about what to fix for dinner, lunch or breakfast and being able to enjoy the time talking to other women."
"I love her (Carey Scott) excitement, vulnerability, and openness to share with us. I also appreciated the opportunity to meet new people and I thought the food was fabulous!"
"I was able to connect with women I had never met. In a big church it is harder to meet and really get to know people. Events like this make it easier!"
"The session about restoring our identity really spoke to me. I have been battling fear for years (who doesn’t from time to time). Yet I learned from Nehemiah to face my fears head on through the power of prayer. Fear can hold me back from doing amazing things for the Lord and experiencing all He has in store for my life. I feel like I have been empowered to stand up and overcome my fears!"
"I enjoyed spending time together with other women in a relaxing setting as well as getting a great teaching and new perspectives from the speaker along with worship time."
"The total package: Great hotel to get away for a night - Wonderful speaker - meeting new women and having great fellowship!"
"It was such a delight to sit among 50 plus young, middle and older women at the Women's Retreat and see the expressions on their faces as they listened to the speakers and sang songs of praise. Each were experiencing new meaning to their relationship with our Lord and it registered sweetly on their faces. This blessed my heart"
Hearing the feedback from all these women was so encouraging! We hope this sparks your interest! When you hear about Spring Retreat next year, make it a priority to come! We are already in the early planning stages and welcome any suggestions on the event or offers to be involved in the planning! Save the date for March 18-19th, 2011!
"The session about restoring our identity really spoke to me. I have been battling fear for years (who doesn’t from time to time). Yet I learned from Nehemiah to face my fears head on through the power of prayer. Fear can hold me back from doing amazing things for the Lord and experiencing all He has in store for my life. I feel like I have been empowered to stand up and overcome my fears!"
"I enjoyed spending time together with other women in a relaxing setting as well as getting a great teaching and new perspectives from the speaker along with worship time."
"The total package: Great hotel to get away for a night - Wonderful speaker - meeting new women and having great fellowship!"
"It was such a delight to sit among 50 plus young, middle and older women at the Women's Retreat and see the expressions on their faces as they listened to the speakers and sang songs of praise. Each were experiencing new meaning to their relationship with our Lord and it registered sweetly on their faces. This blessed my heart"
Hearing the feedback from all these women was so encouraging! We hope this sparks your interest! When you hear about Spring Retreat next year, make it a priority to come! We are already in the early planning stages and welcome any suggestions on the event or offers to be involved in the planning! Save the date for March 18-19th, 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment