Get to Know Jenny:
Nicknames:
Jen
Describe Your Family:
Wonderful husband Ron, and 2 fabulous kids, Toriana 13 (3/20/96) and Reece 10 (10/6/99)
What are your passions?
Entrepreneurship, Jesus, My Kids
When did you become a Christian?
I officially became a Christian in VBS when I was in about 2nd grade.
Where is your favorite place that you have traveled?
Amsterdam
What are your hobbies?
Going to my kids sporting events/activities, working out, walking
How long have you been attending Arvada Covenant and are you involved (or would like to be involved) in any ministries?
2006, Womens' ministries, small group coaching
Name one way God has given you your heart's desire.
My family
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I'm living in my dream house in Arvada.
What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I got it...a mom, wife and business owner
When was the last time you really laughed and why?
I laugh all the time, but yesterday I belly laughed when my family was playing name that tune and we were all singing in the car!
Special thanks to Jenny for letting us post this!
No comments:
Post a Comment